Honor, Courage, Commitment

Honor eachother... Have Courage for eachother... Be fully Commitmened to eachother.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Really disappointed

         So I started thinking that i originally put this blog up to share my recipes with my friends and family, but the sad part is i haven't posted a flipping recipe on here since like april. So disappointing!!!  
I know i will not be posting them as much any more either cuz its just me and Abigail here and its hard to cook for two or even bake. And when Thomas is home i bake more and cook more and he cooks too. Which also makes me sad that i didn't post anything he cooked on here cause he is damn good cook. Well i was thinking about changing the name of my blog since I'm not so much betty crocker any more. But i can't decide if i want to yet... Cuz there is always hope just maybe when he gets home ill start back up again. 
     Also Abigail starts school monday (so sad) i am putting her here on base in the 4year old class room, so she can learn and make friends. Well that leaves me at home by my self till 2:30 until i pick her up. So I have all these crafts lined up to do, like a lot. Also finish getting some stuff for the Baby, and then soon the Baby will be here. So maybe till then ill post about my crafts, since i am no betty crocker right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment