Honor, Courage, Commitment

Honor eachother... Have Courage for eachother... Be fully Commitmened to eachother.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oh pinterest

So I know you guys all follow pinterest or well most of you. I am in love with the ideas and recipes and crafts I have gotten from there. I decorated my house and got so many ideas from there. I also have tried many recipes too, but one that Thomas and Abigail love is Mozzarella Sticks. They are easy to make and I thing a little healthier then what you get at restaurants. I made them about a month ago and they came out good so yesterday morning I went grocery shopping and thought i would make them for lunch. (now thats because i went grocery shopping hungry) So I am going to tell you the recipe

Mozzarella Sticks 
A package of egg roll wraps (picture below)
package of string cheese (12 pack or 18pack will do)
a little bowl of water
frying pan with veg. oil or olive oil

Steps:
1. Get the package of string cheese and pre open every single cheese and set them on a plate or paper towel. Next get you bowl and set in next to the cheese.


2. Get the egg roll wraps out of the package and set them on a paper towel. Set the piece of cheese in the middle of the wrap. Wet each corner with just a tad of water.

3. Grab the corner at the bottom and fold it over the cheese then tuck in both sides. Then roll.

4. Keeping doing that with each roll till all the string cheese is gone.

5. Heat up your frying pan till is it hot and ready to fry. Start putting in the sticks with some tongs. Fry till the are golden brown. Be carful the cheese will ooze out on some of them.
                                   sorry picture not that great but some what the should look like

                                                           egg roll wraps I used

No comments:

Post a Comment