I swear I am cooking. I just haven't been cooking that great of food, or just not one that I thing is good enough to share. I also have been really tired lately so I have been taking naps with Abigail almost everyday and usually thats when i start blogging. If I am lucky i can squeeze it in with her around. She usually is pretty chatty and wants my attention. Which I just love about her. She is always talking about some crazy idea she has. Or some game she made up.
I will post some food soon though. I am going to try to become a Mexican lady for a day and TRY key word "try" to make homemade tortillas. I have been wanting some for weeks now and here in the South (so they say) you can not find good mexican food or tortillas. So today I am going to try to do it. Wish me luck... hahaha. Lucky I have my mexican husband to help me. haha. I'll post it later or tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment