Honor, Courage, Commitment

Honor eachother... Have Courage for eachother... Be fully Commitmened to eachother.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nice Weather!!!

After a Couple rain storms and thunder storms, tornado warnings. WE finally got nice weather like 70 degree weather.. Its been so wonderful to go outside and enjoy it. So Thomas had all these plans for the weekend to go do stuff, truth was he was more excited about His new Jeep then the weather. Thomas bought this Jeep Wrangler couple weeks ago. Finally got it started running, so he wanted to go take it 4 wheeling (which is why he bought it) But 1. I get car sick so don't do good off roading and 2. I don't like getting muddy. But I went along for the ride. And it was fun! Abigail had the most fun. Our jeep got covered in mud. 
So on Sunday we decided to plant flowers and fix up are front yard. (should i say thomas fixed up our yard) He did a wonderful job we just need to finish one side then we are done. And of course 
Miss Abigail helped tell us where we needed to put things.

We also enjoyed going to the beach, I can't wait for warmer weather so we can go there like everyday. It was Definitely  a nice weekend but of course this weekend is rain. So I am thankful that we did go out while we could. 



No comments:

Post a Comment