
Honor, Courage, Commitment
Honor eachother... Have Courage for eachother... Be fully Commitmened to eachother.
Friday, August 24, 2012
Abigail's 4th birthday
So Abigail turned 4 on sunday... I know everyone always says they can't believe where time went and she is so big well its true. She has developed into this fun, laid back, Talkative, helpful girl. I love her personality and what it has become. She is so much fun to be around and i hope she continues to be this way for awhile. WE asked Abigail want she wanted for her birthday and she didn't know what she wanted. So i thought a bike would be good for her to have at this age. Thomas was not able to make it to her actual birthday he left couple days before, so we celebrated with him and gave her her bike then. On her actual birthday it was just me n her so I wanted to make the best of it. I blew up balloons and shoved them in her room and hung them up in the dinning room. She was excited about it! I made her shirt to wear that day, and me and her just hung out. When I laid her down that night she said that that was the best birthday ever. So that right there made my day, so glad she had a good day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So sweet! I especially love the little shirt you made for her. Good idea :-)
ReplyDeleteI love that she said it was her best birthday ever! You are an amazing mama and definitely made her day super special. Love you girls!
ReplyDelete